Affordable Wildlife Control – Removal of Squirrels, Skunks, Raccoons & Birds – Affordable Wildlife Control services come with a written guarantee.
Toronto’s Animal Removal Experts: AAA Affordable Wildlife Control Operators are trained, licensed, and insured to handle all your squirrel, raccoon and nuisance animal problems.
Humane & Affordable Wildlife Control In Toronto, Scarborough & Brampton
Our Affordable Wildlife Control experts specialize in removal of pigeons, raccoons, skunks & squirrels from Toronto properties and we do it for for a lower cost then other wildlife removal companies in the Greater Toronto Area.
Don’t put off having wildlife like skunks, squirrels & raccoons removed from your deck, chimney or attic. Toronto wildlife are cute but you’ll regret not having them removed if water damage, electrical or structural damage occurs.
Under Canadian Law, wildlife control companies are required to use humane methods to remove any protected wildlife like raccoons, skunks and squirrels, and AAA Affordable Wildlife Control rigorously follow legal guidelines.
Wherever you are in Toronto, our trained wildlife removal operators will be able to solve your raccoon or squirrel infestation issues without causing distress to the animals.
AAA Affordable Wildlife Control offers a reliable wildlife removal service that can respond to any animal infestation situation.
- Have raccoons or squirrels have nested in your attic or in the chimney of your home?
- Our staff can install a one-way door and animal proof screening in just the right spots, excluding wildlife from your property and blocking them from getting back in.
- Using our experience, we can ensure that your home is protected against future wildlife infestations as well, providing lasting peace of mind to our Toronto customers.
Toronto homeowners choose Affordable Wildlife Control for squirrel, bird & raccoon removal!
Wildlife such as skunks, squirrels & raccoons can cause serious property damage, both to the interior of your home and the external structure. They can rip through roof shingles and gnaw at wires, vents and gutters. Then there is the smell and health risk posed by raccoon droppings and squirrel urine, as well as the slight risk of contracting diseases like rabies or raccoon roundworm. We also remove dead raccoons from private properties.
Ever wonder why some wildlife removal companies charge a lot more for their services in Toronto? $100 to $150 more for the same basic wildlife removal.
Some reasons other wildlife Control companies charge more then AAA Affordable Wildlife Control.
- Sub-Contracted Work – Some wildlife companies you call or email to book an appointment are not wildlife companies at all, they are actually Lead Generation Companies who have never even been on a roof let alone handled a wild animal problem. Once booked, your appointment is sold to a wildlife company, this will add about $100 to your bill. Ask the right questions to avoid this.
- Large Staff – There is nothing wrong with service provided by most of the bigger wildlife control companies in Toronto, other then they’re forced to charge their customers a premium to pay for all the big expenses that go with employing a large staff. The staff is also under pressure to “SELL, SELL, SELL” extra, not always necessary screen & sprays at every job, to keep a high daily sales average that will carry them through the slower winter months.
- Pay Ads – Did you click a “PAY AD” on
Google to find a wildlife control company. It can cost a company $40 to $50 as soon as you click on their Pay Ad (Reserved top 4 spots on Google). It sometimes takes several of these clicks just to get one call, and guess who pays for this expense?
At Affordable Wildlife Control you get the best of both worlds, AAA 5 Star Service that’s Affordable & Guaranteed.
Get Our Wildlife Removal Guarante
We’re not striving to be the biggest wildlife control company in Toronto, and we don’t need to see ourselves at the very top of Google ADS to get customers. We keep a smaller staff who are not under huge pressure to up-sell every customer, but if necessary we know how to install the extra prevention screening at all the right spots on your house to keep animals out. When you call AAA Affordable Wildlife Control, you can talk to someone who has years of experience in the wildlife control industry, and if there is ever a problem with the work, the same technician is usually sent back to your property to fix it.
The Tools We Use For Humane Wildlife Control In Toronto
At AAA Affordable Wildlife Control we have a wide choice of tools at our disposal, allowing us to find exactly the right solution for every infestation.
- One of our affordable wildlife control specialties is seasonal raccoon baby removal. We know the ins and outs of the raccoon breeding and nesting cycle, and we will make sure that all of the raccoons in your attic or under your deck are removed without separating babies from their mother.
- Separation of kits and mothers can result in the mother creating a lot more damage trying to retrieve her babies, or even worse, having the babies starve to death because she could not get back into the den site.
- Between March and July, we will find a way to remove the entire raccoon family, relocating them to the exterior of your home – as Canadian law requires.
- Raccoons are seasonal creatures, and we know where they are likely hunt for shelter when the winter cold arrives. We can secure the property and make sure animals can’t break in.
- We use one way doors because we know that a trapped raccoon can cause much more damage, as well as stress for the property owner and the animal itself.
- Our wildlife removal technicians come equipped with the safety tools that they need for raccoon removal in Toronto – including animal handling gloves. If raccoons have become trapped, we can handle them safely and remove them from your home.
- We also use steel screening that come fitted with one-way doors. When animals leave, spring-loaded doors shut immediately behind them, making re-entry impossible.
Book An Affordable Wildlife Control Inspection & Start the Squirrel & Raccoon Removal Process
AAA Affordable Wildlife Control knows that every property is different and that every bat, Squirrel & raccoon infestation could require a different approach. That’s why we offer affordable home inspections for customers. It’s not a free wildlife inspection folks. Companies show up for free inspections will charge a lot more to do the work to compensate.
Just trapping and removing raccoons and other Toronto wildlife is a short term solution to nuisance wildlife problems. Our home inspections can advise property owners about how to secure any entry points that raccoons have been using. Our wildlife experts can also educate residents about how to change their behavior to minimize the risk of future wildlife infestations.
Experienced Wildlife Removal Inspectors & Installers
We recommend booking a home inspection for nuisance wildlife management, instead of relying on roofers or carpenters to repair Squirrel or raccoon damage.
AAA Affordable Wildlife Control Toronto also offer specialist equipment to exclude wildlife from your home. Animal-proof screens are an effective way to deny raccoons access without causing them harm. We use rust-proof mesh at strategic points like roof air vents and eaves to strengthen your home’s protection.
Technical solutions are no use without behavioral change. We cannot force Toronto residents to act in a way that minimizes the danger of wildlife infestation, but we can provide easy to follow advice @ pestcontroltips.ca. For example, we can advise about how to deny raccoons & squirrels access to food sources by properly securing waste bins and placing metal mesh over compost heaps.
The trees and bushes of your garden could also be a crucial access route for squirrels & raccoons, who are skilled climbers. We will carry out a full analysis of where trees provide potential access routes, and trim them appropriately upon request. Our affordable wildlife control Toronto services come with a written guarantee to keep animals out of areas we have screened.
Copyright 2017 © AAA AFFORDABLE WILDLIFE CONTROL LOGO | All Rights Reserved